5.30.2019

Trade war

This fear of a prolonged trade war between the US and China has made the securities somewhat cheaper and our domestic currency a little stronger.

Although I do not like war in any form I would be stupid not to exploit the situation. Unfortunately, I do not have any capital to invest right now, but some dividends will come next week.

If this decline in US dollar value continued over the summer, this concern for a prolonged trade war would be like a little Kinder egg for me. Cheaper securities, cheaper dollar and cheaper holiday.

Three wishes in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...