5.31.2019

NO NO NO!!

There is an error in my document. From the beginning, all the different tests indicated that the document was correct.

But the closer I get to the end of June, where I can compare the actual result with the budget and get a fair result without taking into account any deviations, another result is shown.

Due to several reasons I had to calculate the entire budgeted dividend turnover for 2019 and divide it evenly over 12 months, there may be a margin of error there.

My last hope is that June's dividends will be significantly higher than what the document shows today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...