5.15.2019

I'm a hoarder

When my husband and I compiled the first draft of our list 3 years ago, it was about 40 different securities.

Because our list is a living thing, it has changed over the years, just as it should be. The plan was not to grow to more than 70 different securities. Every time I have found a new and interesting securities, I have to add it.

A few days ago, my husband found a new securities, CHMI. What is different this time is that my husband forced me to remove a securities. I had one Canadian securities on the list, everyone else is American. It was a no brainer.

Obviously I am a hoarder of securities and bags and shoes and...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...