5.18.2019

The union and the capital are both in the same boat

Some of the largest unions in this country are investing their money on the stock exchange.

I do not judge them for trying to increase their accumulated wealth to grow. But I wonder how easy it is to sit on 2 chairs? Putting their members' (customers') interests such as salaries, work environment, working hours and so on can first can collide with their investments in the stock market.

I guess some of them have placed such large sums on the stock exchange that they are dependent on price increases. Possibly having to make decisions that can lead to a sharp decline in the stock market, which in turn means that a decent part of the wealth is lost can not be easy.

At least I am honest that I want to make money, a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...