5.10.2019

Sold off

Since we got young master Dewlar at a fairly high age it was important to find something that we can have in common when he has grown up.

Since both I and mr Dewlar played golf before, the choice was very given. Until now, the young man has grown and almost needed a new golf set every year.

My husband and I have also changed our sets sometimes during this time period. This has led us to have several golf sets that no one uses. I have now taken hold of the case and sold all these golf sets.

It became a considerable amount of money that will be invested tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...