5.01.2019

My head almost exploded

Three days ago my accounts with Nordea were completely deleted again. I got hold of customer service late that night. They told me it would take a week to repair the error.

They promised me that a manager would call the next day. I'm still waiting for the phone to ring.

They must also agree on what to say to the customer. At the moment, if you talk to four different customer service people you will get four different answers to the same question. I can't believe this is the policy for one of Finland's largest banks.

If I didn't believe in the power of compound interest I would have my money in my mattress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...