5.06.2019

I feel robbed

It's with great joy I log on to Nordea and see the tax refund.

Although it is initially only small amounts for obvious reasons, one day when the amounts will be very satisfied.

On May 26, there is an election to the European Parliament in this country. This leads to the fact that all political parties are being investigated for the moment.

As always, it turns out that everyone, regardless of party, has far too many representatives who use the system to the bursting limit.

It is such behavior that underlies that I absolutely do not want to pay a single penny more in tax than I absolutely have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...