5.23.2019

Ka-ching

The sound of money rolling into my bank account is like music in my ears.

Today I received my dividend from CEFL, DVHL, MORL, REML and SMHD to my Nordnet bank account. Despite the rapid tax refund on Nordea, I will reinvest them at Nordnet.

Some of my securities at Nordnet are not an even hundreds. Since it only concerns a few securities, I have decided to equalize them. After that, I will transfer every single cent of my payouts to Nordea.

I still hope for my hidden variable in my Google Sheets will reduce my end date by at least 6 months. I still do a lot of stress tests on the document, but all results still point to 2024.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...