5.19.2019

Finally a little light at the end of the tunnel

Wednesday is approaching, between May 22 and end of May I get a little under 50% of the month's total dividend.

I have identified about 10 different securities on my list that have payment day in May or June. I really hope I have the strength to buy one of them even if it is not the very best purchase at the moment.

It will be interesting to see how strong my will to fill the lean periods really is. Or if the desire for the best buy is stronger.

Not even I know myself. But I am honest and will tell you what feature won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...