5.26.2019

How does he do that?

My better half and I saves, according to me, a considerable amount of money each month. In addition, he saved $500 extra this month. This irritates me deeply. Since I'm apparently very competitive, I get incredibly provoked.

But no matter how I try, I can't save anything extra this month. I have face creams, face masks, etc. which must be purchased. You do not know what a woman of my age must pay to minimize any fatigue wrinkles.

The conclusion is that my husband will have a lot of money and many wrinkles, and I will have the opposite.

It's always a competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...