3.02.2023

Don't rock the boat

I am not the only one who criticizes Riksbanken's actions. Annika Winsth, one of Nordea's top economists, is one of the angriest critics.

She is of a different opinion than Riksbanken's Governor Erik Thedéen. Annika Winsth believes that there are clear signs of a potential crash in the Swedish economy.

Mrs Winsth believes that Riksbanken's stated strategy to strengthen the Swedish krona at every sign of weakening with a policy rate increase will break the Swedish economy.

I agree with her and believe that Riksbanken should take it easy and let the implemented policy rate increases have some time to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...