3.05.2023

My dad is literally not like other dads

Last weekend we were away on a mini holiday. For various reasons we had to borrow my parents' car this time.

My mom has knitted me a sweater that she left in a bag in the car as a surprise for me. In the same bag, my father had left a little surprise of his own for me, it was invoices and receipts related to his accounting.

He did the same thing last Christmas when mom left us their Christmas presents. But then we were at home and I could put all the documents in the office straight away.

This time I had to make sure I didn't forget anything at the hotel plus it galled me a little that I had work that I couldn't do. My husband was not happy with his father-in-law.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...