3.09.2023

One last update

For transparency and my own agenda, I strongly dislike our previous government, the Social Democrats with the support of the Green Party.

It's worse than I thought. The 98 people whose membership application was rejected by the Social Democrats belongs to the opposing side of the phalanx accused of being infiltrated by gang criminals.

The Social Democrats chose to announce this last Friday. This time has been chosen with care as a large part of Sweden has sports break and is away. All so that this would receive minimal attention. My contempt for the Social Democrats is bottomless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...