3.09.2023

The more the merrier

Another special dividend in March. In addition to its regular dividend of ¢39, Hercules Capital, Inc. Common Stock (HTGC) pays a special dividend of ¢8.

After NEWT, we need every penny to successfully save our end goal. The executed dividends for March are still scarce and we have not yet received a tax refund. The longer March goes by, the more impatient I become.

If it weren't for the fact that I absolutely do not want to miss a single second of my time with the world's most perfect teenager and husband, I wish I had a remote control like the one in the movie Click.

I am curious to see the end result for March.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...