3.21.2023

It's official, my husband can't multitask

I was out walking while talking to my husband this morning when there was a strange noise on the phone. My better half watered the flowers while talking on the phone.

Somehow he managed to drop the phone exactly on the edge of the flowerpot whereupon the phone's screen cracked. The Home Touch button was the worst damaged. The phone became completely unusable.

The mobile phone is more than a phone to many, my husband included. It is a work tool. There was no other option for him but to head to the nearest store to buy a new phone.

You can sum up the day by saying it got expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...