3.04.2023

All four of us have benefited from this

My husband and I have always worked a lot. Before we got junior, we rarely worked less than 90 hours a week.

When I was going to give birth to young master Dewlar, we went to the hospital on a Monday morning and he was born on Tuesday evening. We got to leave the hospital on Friday and on Sunday morning I was back in the office with the offspring. Mr. Dewlar was already off to a fair.

We still work a lot but have reduced the work week to 50 hours after having the world's most perfect child. 

We were lucky enough to have the help of my mother. Until the offspring was 26 months old, his grandmother had him during the working day.

He started preschool to spend time with children his age. He spent 3 hours a day at preschool before his grandmother picked him up before his nap. Instead of sleeping at preschool, he got to sleep in his own bed in our apartment. It goes without saying that he loves his grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...