3.18.2023

Not a single penny in sight

I can assume that both Avanza and Nordnet will wait until the last week of March for the tax refund. This should be the best dividend month of the year for us, but so far it has been meager, only about 9% of the estimated amount.

I am choosing between increasing my holdings in either Fidus Investment Corporation Common Stock (FDUS) or NewtekOne, Inc. Common Stock (NEWT). Actually, FDUS is probably a better acquisition for the time being, but I think that NEWT is a well-managed company that is being dragged into the ongoing banking crisis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...