3.20.2023

Not for the faint-hearted

Having all your savings in the stock market is not a walk in the park at the moment. The value may have dropped by several $10,000 in just one hour.

Although young master Dewlar is responsible for most of my gray hairs, he is not alone. The fluctuations on the stock market are complicit.

Despite the ups and downs of recent years, we will continue our savings in stocks. Every time I've felt like we're almost there, something happens that sets us back several years.

I'm in no rush as long as we're done by the time young master Dewlar moves away to go to college. Regardless of what YMD thinks, we intend to get a second home in the same city. When you only have one child, you have the luxury of being able to follow him wherever he moves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...