3.07.2023

Why can't they just admit they were erred?

The last dividend we were waiting for to finish February was our holding in Oxford Lane Capital Corp. Common Stock (OXLC) on our endowment insurances at Nordnet.

On previous occasions when the bank has not paid out our dividend, I have always waited 2-3 weeks before contacting the bank concerned. Every time I have contacted them, it has taken 4-5 hours before the bank has contacted me with information that the dividend is now available in our account.

Both Nordea and Avanza have awarded us the dividend for OXLC a few days ago, so I chose to contact Nordnet already today. Today I got the same feedback as before, quote "the dividend is now ..." unquote.

If a similar situation were to arise in the future, I will from now on always contact the bank immediately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...