3.27.2023

Today's young people are not my vision for YMD

I'll be the first to admit that I am a curling parent. However, you can curl children in different ways.

I hope that our way of showering the offspring with loads of unconditional love, being generous with money so that he can do things with his friends and above all demanding that he do his school work and behave well.

The main goal is for him to be happy, in addition we also wish for him to become an independent and logical thinking person.

A further heartfelt wish is that he does not become like the majority of today's young people, that is, easily offended and self-absorbed. If that is the outcome, then we have failed as parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...