1.22.2024

That time of year again

Tomorrow morning, it's time for the parent-teacher conference again.

Before the pandemic, these meetings were held at the school and you got to meet the teachers in real life. Since the pandemic, these meetings are now conducted via a platform called Meet the teacher remotely.

I think it all becomes impersonal and most importantly, I find it very difficult to read what the teacher thinks and feels about the world's most perfect teenager's school performance.

Unfortunately, there is much to be desired in terms of the offspring's commitment to his school work during the fall term of 2023. I guess both our son and I will be reprimanded tomorrow.

It feels as if I have been summoned to the principal's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...