1.21.2024

No one cares more about my goals and values than myself

We have more than half of our holdings in our endowment insurances with Nordea. Least of all we have invested with Avanza because there is still much to be desired when it comes to their refund of foreign withholding tax, unlike Nordea and now also Nordnet.

In our world, however, Avanza has by far the most user-friendly interface. The reason for this is most likely due to the fact that we for natural reasons don't log into their site too often and therefore escaped the data problems they've had recently.

Another thing I have missed is that Avanza, unfortunately just like many other stockbrokers, has started to include politics in their business. I am deeply tired of the gender equality index, sustainability index etc. when it comes to money investments.

I invest my hard earned money to get the best returns. How I improve the environment, equality and sustainability is best done through the choices I make in my life and how I implement those choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...