1.21.2024

I love men ❤️

For full transparency, I am the mother of a son, married to a man, my father is a man, I have male cousins, I have male friends, etcetera. The only thing I miss is a brother and a daughter.

I'm so sick of all the manhating. It is a certain type of people who kill, abuse, rape, rob, etc. Not all men or women for that matter. Because women also kill, abuse, rape and rob.

It feels like there's already enough death and chaos in the world without half the population automatically badmouthing and hating the other half of the population just because it's the "current norm".

I know that not all men and women in my life are kind, empathetic, friendly, strong, helpful and good, but 99.9% are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...