1.10.2024

Final result of the year

In total, the executed dividends exceeded those expected for 2023. The only reason for this is all the special and supplemental dividends that we were given during the year. Without them, we would have been well below our expectation for 2023.

Not only because of NEWT but also because I didn't take into account exchange fees, foreign withholding tax, brokerage, exchange rate differences and DRIP's.

I am hoping that my new chart will be much fairer and without the swings that my previous charts have had due to the previously mentioned variables. Below are the final charts for 2023.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...