1.11.2024

Husband happy with alone time

We always close our shop between Christmas and Epiphany because pretty much everyone in the local area is away on holiday. In total, the store was closed for a 17-day period.

This time period included Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Epiphany and a "regular Sunday", meaning the store was closed for 10 working days.

This week almost half of all our customers have said quote "good for you to take some time off" unquote. I never mention that I have worked 14 of those 17 days in the office, instead I am touched by their concern for us. I admit that I did not work 8 hours per day, but at least 3 hours per day.

In order not to lose time with my son, I took the opportunity to work while junior did his math assignments. To be completely honest, I think my husband appreciated the time when I worked and the offspring studied...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...