1.10.2024

Missed target

We missed the goal of exceeding 2018 dividends by just under $1400.

Since we sold off our bad acquisitions (in our opinion) last year, we will outperform 2018 this year assuming none of our holdings make a "NEWT" change in both business focus and dividend rate.

I have added another chart in my Google Sheet where I exclude all special and supplemental dividends. Additionally, as the year progresses, all values for the remaining months of the year are adjusted as acquisitions or sales occur. My hope for this chart is that the forecast and result bars will be the same height for each month throughout the year.

The chart below shows how our dividends have developed since 2017. The pandemic made a lasting impression.

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...