1.16.2024

I really hope for the best

So far this year, my Google Sheet has been almost completely accurate. As of today's date, we have received approximately 50% of January's expected dividends and they are almost exactly in line with my calculations.

If my chart showing our expected dividends vs. dividends paid after deducting special and supplemental dividends is completely accurate by month-end, I'll be very pleased.

In my other two charts, the outcome should be higher than expected in all months except January. During January, expectations and outcomes should be almost identical. In the chart where I have not taken into account sales and acquisitions made during the current year, the difference should be greater than in the chart where it has been taken into account.

The difference between the two different charts should increase each month to culminate in December, assuming all connections are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...