6.09.2024

I hope he behaves better than I did

The teenagers won and get to go to Paris this summer. The only reason I agreed to this is that there is a network of adults in close proximity to the boys in Paris should anything happen. How I will survive these days is beyond me.

I understand the irony that I myself traveled to Tenerife with my then boyfriend and 4 other friends the same age as Junior and was completely unempathetic to mum and dad's concerns at the time. How I am going to be able to distract myself for 6 days from thinking catastrophic thoughts remains to be seen, drinking alcohol for 6 days straight can be an option...πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...