6.16.2024

A new type of communication

The trip to Paris was combined with a SHALL/SHOULD requirement for the boys and that is that they must answer as soon as one of our parents calls or texts. This worked perfectly the first day of the trip. We received texts and pictures from check-in, boarding, landing, report of lost backpack, arrival at the studio and finally a text that they had gone to bed for the evening.

To say that yesterday's, day 2 of a total of 6, feedback was sparse would be an exaggeration. The only feedback I received yesterday was from the financial app Revolut with regular notifications about various purchases made in Paris. That way I could follow the world's (maybe not) most perfect teenager and his friend around Paris.

Also, since Junior turns 17 at the end of August, his apple id is still linked to my apple id which gives me the ability to see that his phone was in the studio at the time of the evening we agreed upon. Had I not had this opportunity I would have traveled to Paris last night since he still hasn't replied to my last text I sent last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...