6.01.2024

I hope we can get along

Tonight we are invited to the home of the friend's parents, who hope to travel together with Junior to Paris all by themselves. The boys have been tasked by the friend's father to put together a budget of what they expect the trip to cost and what they plan to visit.

We parents have to get to know each other and at the same time try to agree on what is and isn't allowed for the boys on the trip, for example I'm not okay with them taking the subway given the risk of terrorist acts. I know the mother of the other boy is as careful as I am when it comes to the children while I guess the father is more like my husband, permissive.

Usually I have no problem with new environments and people but I am genuinely nervous about this meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...