6.02.2024

Unwanted genetic allele

When my dad is far from in control of a situation, he always uses the same archaic expressions in an attempt to hide his insecurities, "no need for concern". This expression means that everyone always knows when things are about to go South.

Lately, both me and the world's most perfect husband have noticed that Junior has his own slightly more modern expression with the same meaning, "I got this". Every time I hear one of them use their expression, I know there is trouble ahead.

Of everything Junior could inherit genetically from my side, this was not on my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...