6.07.2024

Blonde hair is a kind of light

With all this darkness, I'm thinking of bleaching my hair. Unlike the image of the original Swede with blue eyes and blond hair, my natural hair color has been dark brown. This is due exclusively to my grandmother, who was 50% native Swede.

My grandmother was an incredibly beautiful woman with high cheekbones, almost raven black hair, brown eyes but unusually tall for being a native Swede. Many native Swedes have dark hair, brown eyes, high cheekbones and are relatively short.

Apart from my blue eyes, I have never had a typical Swedish appearance with the dark brown hair and high cheekbones. It's been many years since I got my first gray hair. Since that day, I have constantly dyed my hair the same dark brown color as my natural hair color. I'm thinking that instead of dying the gray hairs dark brown, dye it ash blonde to avoid the obvious growth.

So at the age of 54, maybe I will look Swedish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...