6.24.2024

Oh (MAIN) (MAIN) where art thou (MAIN)

We have still not received our regular dividend from Main Street Capital Corporation Common Stock (MAIN) with the payment date of June 14, 2024. Given that Nordnet has never ever paid out dividends faster than Nordea, I guess our money is stuck in a suspense account with Nordea. When I spoke to Nordea last week they said quote "we are working on the problem and will get back to you as soon as we know something" unquote. I am still waiting for Nordea to get back to me.

(MAIN's) special dividend is scheduled to be paid on Thursday, June 27, 2024. I hope we get both the ordinary and the special dividend at the same time. If we haven't received any money regarding (MAIN's) regular or special by Friday this week, I will have to call Nordea again.

This is by far the longest we have waited for a payout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...