6.23.2024

Women in groups are never good, regardless of age

One of my brothers-in-law is turning an important age and we are invited to his birthday dinner.

Wise from past experience where my youngest sister used me to soften the blow of a previous fight between them, and that they later bonded at my expense, I have in recent years withdrawn and only attended family gatherings that are absolute musts, such as the upcoming birthday dinner.

Considering their ongoing argument, I have a growing lump in my stomach that is getting more and more noticeable as we get closer to the day. This time I will not accept that either of them try to include me in their quarrel so it might be better if I get "sick" and can't attend the dinner. I can't handle much more drama at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...