6.13.2024

I will remind him of this forever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nine working days ago I received my tax refund for the income year 2023. The world's most perfect husband, on the other hand, has not received any information about his tax refund for the same income year, so yesterday he logged into his tax account and saw that the Tax Agency had paid out his money on the same day as mine.

Since he hadn't receive the money in his bank account, he called the bank, which stated that no money had been sent from the Tax Agency and asked him to contact them instead. After waiting on the phone for more than 55 minutes, it was finally his turn and he got to speak to an officer who asked what income year was meant. He confidently explained that it applies to the income year 2023 as if it were a non-issue.

The officer then informed my husband that the payment he was talking about is for the 2022 income year and his income tax return for the 2023 income year has not yet been reviewed. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself when he told me about his mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did we end up here?

Our shop is located on one of Stockholm's avenues, where the driving lanes are separated by trees and grass. Last week it rained non-sto...