12.27.2018

Today is the day

Today at 9 a.m. GMT I will hopefully have my money available for purchases. Nevertheless, I have to wait until 2:30 p.m. GMT until the market opens.

For the moment I starting to go towards more "safer" stocks as MAIN, MO, T etcetera. Their share price combined with an increased yield has made them price-worthy. My list with 60 "safer" stocks has really improved recently. Usually I am more of a risk taker. The hope for a big win has always tempted me.

It's strange that I like to take risks at the stock market, IRL I never take any unnecessary risks. I play it safe. My husband on the other hand is a completely different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...