12.29.2018

I am happy happy happy

I finally had my money credited to my account. It's almost fantastic how it can take from the 21st to the 28th of December 2018 to move money between accounts within the SAME bank. It have be some kind of record.

When I emailed the bank and asked were my money are, I gave them all the information they needed with accounts numbers and dates. It took them more than a day to answer and all I got was, quote "your money is on our account ready to be invested" unquote. Not a single word how this could have happened.

Due to this I missed out of some really good purchases, however I have decided not to let that bug me.

I bought ARR. Their yield have gone up and combined with a weaker US dollar it feels to me like a good buy. My quota of ARR is not full yet, I still have some stocks left to buy.

I am very happy to have made a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...