12.15.2018

It's like giving birth...

...moving money to Nordea.

You will never know for sure when you will have your money ready for action. Like a childbirth, you never know when the job is done. It can be done under 6 hours, or over 48 hours. However, your happiness is just as huge both times. Also, once you begin there is no way of stopping it.

It's like taking a pregnancy test when you log on the bank to see if there is any cash ready to make the journey to Nordea.

Once again I have been waiting for money transfered for another bank. Once again I have missed a window of opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...