12.24.2018

Apparently both I and Nordea has been sick

This vacation could have gotten a better start. I somehow manage to get a very unwelcome guest - THE FLU!

Our journey had 3 legs and we managed to have 3 delays. When we arrived at Bangkok, 2 out of 5 suitcases were missing, it took more than 50 hours before all luggage were appointed for. On top of this I got sick within 12 hours of arriving to the hotel. I got so sick that I was hospitalized with a fever of 102.6 Fahrenheit.

Although my husband told them that I am allergic to a lot of medication, and Thailand being Thailand, they gave me a lot of medicine in my IV. It made me threw up for more than 24 hours.

A week later I still have a cough but feeling much better otherwise.

My imagination of laying in a sun-bed preparing my Christmas shopping went out the window.

It seems like our new bank has the flu too. I managed to move money from my internet bank on the 21st of December. However, my new bank has not been able to do their thing yet. That means my money has been in cyberspace for 3 days by now. I am guessing it will take them until the 27th before I can invest this money.

Since Nordea moved to Finland, I really want to wish the Finnish people good luck.

I wish you all, even Nordea, a MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...