12.11.2018

Much wants more

January is here in less than 3 weeks, thank God. According to me January is the best month of the year.

Not only because of my birthday at the end of the month, but also due to my dividends. It is absolutely wonderful to start of the new year with a lot of cash to invest.

I am well aware that December is one of my lowest cashflow months when it comes to dividends.

However, after I received at lot of unexpected money this month I have become obsessed. I logon a various times a day to see if there is more "gifts".

Several days has gone by now and I haven't obtained a dime and it bugs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take my hat off to Ms. Taylor Swift

This week, the talk of the town in Sweden has been Ms. Taylor Swift when it comes to finances. Ms. Taylor Swift gives 3 concerts in Solna ci...