12.26.2018

It should be a two way street

I find myself not able to truly enjoy paradise. The regressed market has me seeing buying opportunities. I am getting more impatient with every hour.

Although I KNOW, due to the holiday, the money transfers I set in motion on the 21st won't be in my account earlier than the 27th I can't hold myself from logging on.

It bugs me that when I buy something with my bankcard here in Thailand the purchase is almost immediately shown of my bank account. However, if I transfer money between 2 banks within the same country it disappears for days if it's a holiday.

Next year is going to be very interesting considering my tax refunds. I really hope that this will speed up my longtime goal. Otherwise it will not be worth the mental breakdowns I have had and the ones I know I will have in the future doing business with Nordea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...