12.08.2018

Not all of us had a great last night

I had a marvellous last night. My spouse lit the fireplace, I made some hot chocolate and we sat us in the sofa ready to make some serious purchases. I logged on and began my shopping. It's a great feeling to invest. Buying stocks is like shopping to me.

My dear old husband didn't have the same cuddly feeling. Picture his surprise when he logged on and couldn't find his money.

Due to this tax refund thing we move money from our other banks to this specific bank that pays out the tax immediately. This bank, named Nordea, is not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to internet banking. To be honest it is the worst bank we have ever had.

This is not the first time money "disappears". The longest time money has been missing without Nordea knowing where in cyber space the money is are just over 48 hours.

The upside is that sooner or later the money always reappears. This time it took 26 hours, so he missed ARR. I, on the other side made $0.29 on every stock I bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This will come back to bite the unions, part 16

For transparency and my own agenda, my husband and I own a 2023 Tesla Model Y. The power struggle between the union IF Metall and Tesla Mot...