12.29.2018

The year end result is in

Although it is not the 12.31 yet the result is in. The family first portfolio by the year end is set in stone. I wish I had a pie chart of it by 12.31.2017 to compare it with.

The upside is that I will have it by 2019. It will be fun to, hopefully, see have the different pies changes from year to year.

I prevailed over my dividend forecast with 3.5%. I had expected a bigger percentage due to my reinvesting almost all of my dividends and saving an amount of my salary every month.

Since this is my first year were I keep on eye on this kind of things it will be very interesting to compare next year end with this.

Below is a pie chart of the Family first portfolio per 12.28.2018

Click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hopefully easier times await

However I calculate, there is nothing to cushion the blow, but I have to bite the bullet and accept that the outcome for June 2024 will be l...