12.31.2018

Message from the dark side there is

I still have holdings at my 2 internet banks I can't move for different of reasons. I mostly log on to these banks to move my dividends to Nordea so I get the foreign tax back immediately, when it comes to taxes I have very strong principles.

My funds are smaller in one of the banks so my activity isn't so extensive, maybe 8-10 times per year. For natural reasons I logged on today.

They also have some new features. One of them was a movie called "2018 in numbers". I DO know better but curiosity got the upper hand over me.

Just let us say that I am slightly depressed now. The upside is that this feature will hopefully be a much better treat next year end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It gets harder before it gets easier

I sincerely hope that the world's most perfect teenager passed his Spanish test yesterday and gets the first diploma of his life. Hopef...