1.01.2019

Bull or bear

Last year portfolio ended up bearish, properly not a surprise for anyone.

The stock/securities that are my biggest loser is
SNR (percentage)
BDCL (dollars & cents)

In short-term a bull market is much more fun than a bear market.

However, since I am a dividends investor my main concern isn't the share price, it is the yield and dividend. I have 3-4 more years until I have reached my goal.

If the stock market goes down and my securities keeps up their yield and dividend I will be a winner.

I just have to have the mental strength to watch the value of my portfolio decrease the coming years or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...