1.05.2019

Why don't people double check their replies

I have received a lot dividends at one of my internet banks.

Eager as I am to invest them I have tried to transfer them for 2 days now. All of a sudden I got a message saying "no funds are available to transfer".

Since I have transfered all my dividends to Nordea (due to faster tax return) halfway thru 2018 this confused me.

I e-mailed the bank and asked why I got this message. Used to handle with banks I gave them all the information they needed. Or that was what I thought.

One day later I got a reply were they confirmed the sum of my account and didn't understand why I couldn't transfer my money. But "I was very welcome to get back to them if I had any more questions".

I got back to them and asked the same question again. This time I got a reply saying "We have now looked more closely into your inquiry..."

Why not do that from the start? They still haven't given my all the answers, so this old bat is giving them a most unwelcome phone call at Monday morning.

Despite all this I'm very pleased with myself when I logged on and saw that my conquerer paid off.

I bought ARR the night before we left Bangkok, 2% under yesterday closing market price.  On top of this I make the dividend for January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...