1.16.2019

I have looked in my magic crystal ball

Being with my hubby for more than 24 years makes me a bit vulnerable. He knows me better than I know myself.

He is very aware of my strengths and weaknesses. This makes me think he has tricked me.

I am very competitive and all of a sudden I'm saving money during January. This has never happen before. I usually hit the sales like a mad woman.

Out of the blue I am comparing my shareholdings and dividends with his, EVERYDAY. This has triggered me to save extra money.

I'm trying to take it coolly since I think the market will lose in value within the next 30 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...