1.14.2019

When did it happen?

When I was in my twenties I could party all night and (almost) go directly to work.

Today, when I go out I don't even have to drink to collapse in bed for 2 days with the hangover of the century.

Last week when I walked my son to school the park roads were all icy and slippery. I began to walk like an old woman, even the offspring noticed. I told him that we will take the pavement in the future until the ice is gone.

When did I get so old?

However, if I'm careful and cautious when it comes to my body I compensate that with my investments.

I take chances like it's a 100 years until my retirement.

Apparently I see myself as an old woman with an young mind whom will live forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...