1.19.2019

Date night

Other people get a babysitter and goes out to a nice restaurant for date nights.

Although I love that too, I prefer to have my hole family around me. I KNOW it's easier for us with only one child.

Date night for us means (mostly not always) sitting in the couch, lighting a fire in the tiled fireplace, having the most perfect child in the world building Lego at the floor, drinking a glas of champagne and browsing around looking for stocks or securities to buy.

If I find anything interesting it goes onto my list and when I think it's a good purchase I hit it.

Tonight is such a night and I'm longing already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...