1.08.2019

Ups and downs

I'm crazy jet lagged. We came home last Saturday and yesterday was my first workday. I have woken up at 2 a.m. every day since that. Often extremely hungry.

The upside of woken up at 2 a.m. is that you have a very loooong morning. I have already started a washing machine, emptied the dishwasher, packed young master Dewlar's lunchbox, taken a shower and now making a post. At 05:21 a.m.!

The downside is that I almost fall asleep before I get home. Since Europe is several hours before America the market is open during our evenings. I had planed to make some investments last night but after I had put the world's most perfect child to bed my better half and I feel asleep immediately.

My husband is off to a business trip today and tomorrow and since I don't like being away from him I am guessing I will have A LOT OF TIME to night to make my acquisitions, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sum of all vices is constant

After my visit  to the dermatologist which ended with me having to contact another doctor to get a referral for blood lipid testing, I have ...